Skip to navigation

Walking Land's End to John o'Groats with Mark Moxon

Contact Me: Guestbook

kelvin

Subject: inspired
Posted: 25 Apr 2015 11:12 pm

Just finished your book about your walk. This is a walk I've been thinking about for along time. Your book was amazing I hope I'll be making my own memories soon.

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Book feedback
Posted: 27 Apr 2015 4:59 pm

Hi kelvin.

Thanks for your kind words - I'm glad you liked the book.

I hope you get the chance to get out there and try it for yourself - it's a great walk. It might be 12 years since I did it, but the memories are still enjoyable. Go for it, if you can! 😀

And thanks for taking the time to post. I really appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply

kelvin

Posted: 1 May 2015 5:24 pm

Thank you mark. I will be looking at doing it in 2016 or 2017 dependant on the funds hopefully 2016 but if not 2017. I've managed to get work to grant me the time off. So planning is under way.

Post a Reply

kelvin

Posted: 3 May 2015 9:25 am

Thank you mark. I will be looking at doing it in 2016 or 2017 dependant on the funds hopefully 2016 but if not 2017. I've managed to get work to grant me the time off. So planning is under way.

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Training starts
Posted: 7 May 2015 12:45 pm

Great news, kelvin! Getting time off work is a major coup; nice one. 😀

Good luck with the training - it's not long until next year...

Mark

Post a Reply

Kelvin

Subject: Legog
Posted: 20 Mar 2017 7:08 pm

Hi there it seems along time since I first thought about doing the work it was planned for 2016 or 2017. But life throws up challenges all the time, i got a promotion at work and the arrive of my baby boy has postponed my walk till 2018. But on a positive I've managed to sort time off work and the funds needed.so I have more time to train and ensure I have as much chance of completing this challenge as possible.

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: 2018
Posted: 23 Mar 2017 1:15 pm

Hi Kelvin.

Well, those are both excellent reasons to delay - congratulations on both bits of news!

Good luck for 2018 - the time will fly by... 😀

Best wishes,

Mark

Post a Reply

Kelvin

Subject: Legog
Posted: 16 Apr 2017 7:53 pm

First test walk planned for my training doing the dalesway walk on starting on the 17th of may hoping to complete it in 3 days.

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Training walk
Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:29 am

Good luck, Kelvin. Fingers crossed for some good weather... 😀

Mark

Post a Reply